GOLD COAST ACRYLIC POUR WORKSHOPS
NEW - I am now offering more variety in my workshops. Please scroll down to see NEW notice at the bottom of the page and venue for workshops.
Would you like to learn how to create beautiful, spontaneous Acrylic paintings? Book in for Gayle Reichelt's Acrylic Pour Workshops.
Acrylic Pour is a similar but satisfactory alternative for students who like the look of Resin but are sensitive to it.
Check out Resin Workshops
Cost: $170.00 per student includes all materials. Each workshop will be for a 3 - 4 hour session - pick up cured works two+ days later, or pay for postage.
Notes on Safety, what materials to use, and where to get them will be provided after the workshop.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to book in, however date can be changed if required.
Dates and time of Workshop will be arranged mutually between Gayle and the student/s.
No prior experience is necessary.
Book in by contacting Gayle directly by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for Electronic Transfer details, Pay Pal or Cash Deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum age for an acrylic pour workshop is 16 years.
I have assessed that the handling of messy materials and the handling of the butane torches and heat guns makes it difficult to ensure safety for children.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN AT AN ACRYLIC FLOW WORKSHOP WITH GAYLE REICHELT
* Safety precautions for working with paint and additives, and typical workspace set-up.
* Acrylic pouring terms and definitions.
* What substrates can be used with acrylic pour and how to prepare them for acrylic pour.
* What kinds of Pouring Medium are there, where to get them, or make your own.
* How to mix paint & pouring mediums for consistency, suitable for acrylic pour.
* Paint and Pouring Medium Recipes
* What type of paints you can use.
* Paint additives for the creation of cells.
* Dirty Pour, Flip cup, Funnel pour, Swipe/swiping, Pudde Pouring,
* Torching (for adults only).
* What tools and equipment you will need to set up at home for acrylic pour.
* How much paint you need for your substrate.
* Advice on how long it takes for paint to dry.
* How to clean the surface of your painting ready for sealing.
* How to make your painting shiny after it has dried.
Click here to purchase a Gayle Reichelt Art Gift Voucher.
Purchase a Gift Voucher here for a perfect gift for that special person in your life.
Gift Vouchers for your nominated amount are available for purchase, with 12 months to redeem, and is a gift that keeps on giving.
Gift Vouchers can be used for any of Gayle Reichelts Art Workshops, can be used for a private lesson or for purchasing a Gayle Reichelt painting.
Gift Vouchers can be sent via email, or printed and posted to be given as a gift.
Live demonstration in an Acrylic Pour Workshop with Gayle Reichelt. Please give me a like and comment and share with your friends.
If you like my work, my website, or one of my blogs, please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or add a comment.
I publish a newsletter from time to time, advising when and where I am exhibiting, and other interesting art news.
If you would like to have your name added to my mailing list at the top of the page. If you with to enquire about an artwork, or a workshop or any other query, please use the Contact Gayle Reichelt form.
(c)Gayle Reichelt: ALL images contained in this site are under automatic copyright to the artist. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part of any image may be reproduced by any process without write permission of the artist. Enquiries should be addressed to the artist.